215 jobs announced in 9 High Growth IDA Ireland client companies
An Taoiseach Enda Kenny TD with the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation Mary Mitchell O’Connor TD today announced the creation of 215 new jobs for Dublin and Waterford from 9 North American and European based high growth companies.
The investments are supported by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation through IDA Ireland.
The new jobs will be spread across a number of sectors with a range of activities such as software engineering, finance, sales, technology, customer support, operations and marketing.
The companies creating the new jobs are:
(40) Endura Technologies (International) Ltd, a fabless semiconductor company providing power management solutions to the microelectronics industry, is adding 40 engineers to its Irish operations resulting in a 50+ strong R&D team by the end of 2018. The company also announced the positive progress of its design implementation in advanced FinFET process node based on silicon measurements. This follows earlier announcement of commercial partnership between Endura Technologies and MediaTek that aims at demonstrating power, performance, and area improvements at advanced process nodes.
(35) MacStadium, the Mac hosting authority and largest provider of Apple® Mac Pro private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service around the world, announced today that it has established its first European data centre and international headquarters in Dublin, creating 35 information technology jobs over the course of 3 years.
(35) Smartfrog, a leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) start-up, today announced that it will create 35 new jobs at its Dublin Office. Smartfrog chose Ireland for its high tech ecosystem, ease of access to the English speaking markets, and availability of talent. Smartfrog is currently recruiting across a range of positions including Finance, Sales, Marketing and support roles. Forbes recently listed Smartfrog as one of the top 25 global IoT Startups and one of the 10 most-funded.
(20) Cloudbeds, a leader in hospitality property management system software, announces their plans to create approximately 20 new jobs over the next two years at their Dublin office. Since opening their Dublin office in January of 2015, they’ve seen tremendous growth in the Irish and European markets. The new roles will focus on customer support and European-based sales.
(20) Emergenetics, a global provider of talent development solutions, announced the opening of its EMEA headquarters in Dublin’s IFSC to serve its growing international client base. With its roots in Denver, Colorado, USA, Emergenetics EMEA plans to hire 20 people for its Dublin office over the next 3 years. Roles will include operations and client services, business development, company trainers, and office administration.
20) Telnyx - a leading next generation provider of wholesale real-time communications and VoIP services, announced today that it has established its global presence by opening a new office in Dublin. The Dublin location marks the startup’s second branch, with its headquarters in Chicago. Telnyx plans to hire up to 20 network, develops and site reliability engineers in the next year to create a full platform engineering team to support global deployments. Recruitment is already underway. Separately, they are building a technical network operations centre and a service centre to offer customers more coverage and availability across a wide range of time zones and languages.
(15) Compar AG, a leader in specialised image processing and robotics provider today announced it will establish an Engineering Development and Sales Centre in Waterford, with the creation of 15 highly skilled jobs over the next few years.
(15) Paragon 28, Inc. is a privately held Medical Device Company focusing exclusively on the Foot & Ankle segment of Orthopedics. The company was established in 2010 in Denver, Colorado to research, develop and market products that will ultimately redefine this immature segment of the Orthopedics market. Since its inception, Paragon 28 has become one of the fastest growing companies in Orthopedics and is excited to expand into the EMEA market. Paragon 28 is hopeful to hire as many as 15 employees over the next year for functions such as engineering, operations, accounting, marketing and quality.
(15) TPGS a leading international financial and economic modelling service provider, today announced the opening of an office in Dublin. The announcement comes just three months after the company confirmed its plans to extend its global reach, and will create 15 jobs in Ireland.
Making today’s announcement An Taoiseach Enda Kenny TD said 'The Government remain strongly focused on employment and on the implementation of our annual Action Plan for Jobs. Earlier this week the Cabinet signed off on the Third Quarterly Report on the Action Plan for Jobs 2016. Under the Action Plan 176,000 new jobs have been created. I would like to thank the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation and her officials for the hard work they are undertaking.'