Clark Launch 7th Annual Workforce Survey
Clark has launched its annual Workforce Survey, which provides insights into employment and pay trends among employers along the M7 motorway in Kildare.
Among the key findings in the annual Clark Workforce Survey are:
- 70% of companies surveyed reported higher profits in the past year as opposed to 57% in 2013
- Over 51% of companies surveyed will be increasing staffing levels in 2015 as opposed to 32% in 2014.
- 39% of companies responding to the survey reported increases in salaries through 2014
- One third of companies surveyed have used government initiatives such as JobBridge or the Job Plus scheme in the last year.
- 30% of companies are now using Psychometric Profiling as part of their recruitment and selection process.
To receive a copy of the Workforce Survey findings, call 045 881888 or email email@example.com (January 2015)