Working in partnership - Clark Recruitment are bringing together local expertise and good old practical support to help both employers and employees stay connected.
We have developed a suite of practical guidelines and webinars for both Employers and Employees.
We are offering complimentary Career Coaching and Career Tools to Employees and complimentary Practical HR and Business Advice to Employers with experts from the areas of Finance, Insurance, HR, Legal, Health & Safety , Wellness and Recruitment.
We also want to connect Kildare based employers with the talented Kildare based workforce.
Let us help you manage through this crisis and prepare for a new tomorrow.
- Let us help you with your CV CV Template.pdf Tips for writing your CV.pdf
- Build your confidence for interviews Interview Tips.pdf Competency based interview.pdf
- Online interview tips What is a Video Interview.pdf Telephone interview tips Clark.pdf
- The value of self-awareness. Complimentary DISC profile. Innermetrix DISC Profile - Complimentary offer.pdf
- Book your complimentary career consulting appointment with the experts email@example.com
- Take the opportunity to learn - book a place on one of our complimentary workshops
- Practice, practice, practice - Complimentary skills assessments
- Practical advice when your home becomes your office
Let us help you manage through this crisis and find your talent for the future.
Partnership. Collaboration. Support. Expertise. We're here to help.
The reality of working virtually. Managing your remote team.
- Getting ready to return to the workplace - Essential Health and Safety.pdf
- Health and Safety for Remote working during Covid 19.pdf
- Health & Safety - Home Ergonomics Self Check List.xlsx
- OWT Timesheet Tracker Remote Workers.docx
- Suggested text for site access letter for staff who must travel to work.docx
Your People and Well-being
- Your people are your Business - John Gorman, Sunflower HR.pdf
- Things you CAN do for your people now.pdf
- The importance of How are you .pdf
- 19 Mental Wellbeing Tips for Covid 19.pdf
Survive and you will thrive again. Steps you can take to make your business resilient. Managing your business during Covid 19.
- Options for your workforce
- Financial Management
- Practical guidelines to the Covid 19 Government Wages Subsidy Scheme - Grant Thornton and Clinton Higgins.pdf
- Grant Thornton COVID 19 Update on key funding supports from SBCI and EI.pdf
- Grant Thornton Resilience Wheel.pdf
- Linked Finance Presentation – Deferred Start Loan
- Support from Bank of Ireland.pdf
- Supports from AIB.pdf
- Local support
Information on Outplacement
Clark - Keeping Kildare Working. Recruiting during COVID-19 and preparing for the future.
- Garda vetting Garda Vetting Procedure.pdf
Useful COVID-19 Information Links:
- HSA Covid 19 Return to Work Template and Checklist
- Return to Work Safety Protocol
- Government outlines further measures to support Businesses impacted by Covid 19
- Roadmap for reopening Society and Business
- Department of Health Updates
- HSA Updates
- Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Covid 19 information hub