How you are paid
Please read these procedures carefully and, if you have any further questions, please contact your consultant or the payroll department within Clark, we’d be happy to help.
Help us help you!
If you want to be sure you are paid correctly and on time, remember it’s YOUR responsibility to complete your timesheets accurately. Once your timesheet is completed make sure it is signed by both you and the client, then email a scanned copy or a photopgraph to Clark before 10am on Fridays or, if your assignment finishes mid-week, on your last day. Incorrect or incomplete timesheets will mean a delay to your payment.
Here are some hints on how to complete your timesheet correctly:
- Make sure to write in very neat, clear print.
- A Timesheet is required for each new assignment and for each new week you work. Each timesheet must be signed by both the client and yourself in order to be processed.
- When your Consultant gives you details of an assignment, he/she will also give you the following information:
- Company name and address
- Person to whom you report
- Job specification
- Hours of work
- Duration of assignment
- Your rate of pay
- Make sure to sign your timesheet and ensure your bank details are filled out clearly and in full, this includes:
- Bic code
- Iban number
- Account Name
- Bank Name
- If your assignment with a Client continues into a second week, check that all the details are exactly as per original timesheet. Please record the information given by the consultant accurately.
- The working week is Saturday to Friday inclusive. The payroll is calculated on Friday and deposited directly into your bank account. All payments are made directly to your bank account. Please note it can take up to 3 working days to reach your account
- PAYE is deducted by Clark Recruitment and your most recent P45 and your PPS number are required in order to make the correct deductions. Without the correct up-to-date details, emergency tax will apply.
- Holiday and public holiday pay – statutory rights apply
- Overtime – Temporary staff are paid a basic rate for the client’s normal working week. Overtime is paid according to individual client company policy.
- Be sure to have a good supply of timesheets, which are available online:Clark Temporary Timesheet 2019.docx