How you are paid
Please read these procedures carefully and if you have any further questions, please contact your consultant or the payroll department within Clark office.
Please help us help you! To be paid correctly and on time, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure that your timesheets are completed accurately, signed by both the Client and yourself, and faxed to Clark office each Thursday before 5pm or on the last day of your assignment if you finish mid-week.
Incorrect or incomplete timesheets will delay your pay. The procedure to complete your timesheet correctly is:
- Please ensure that you write in very neat clear print.
1. A Timesheet is required for each new assignment and for each new week you work. Each timesheet must be signed by both the client and yourself in order to be processed.
2. When your Consultant gives you the details of an assignment, he/she will give you the following information:
- Company name and address
- Person to whom you report
- Job specification
- Hours of work
- Duration of assignment
- Your rate of pay
3. Sign the timesheet and please ensure you fill in bank details clearly and in full. The following is required:
- Sort Code
- Bank Name
- Account No.
- Account Name
All payments are made directly to your bank account.
4. Ask the Client to confirm your hours by signing the timesheet.
5. Give one copy to the Client, keep a record for yourself and forward a copy to Clark Recruitment.
6. Make it your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient quantities of timesheets at all times. Timesheets can be downloaded on-line.Click here to download.
7. If your assignment extends with the same Client into the following week, please ensure that all the details are exactly as per original timesheet. Please record accurately the information given by the consultant.
8. The working week is Monday to Friday. The payroll is calculated on Friday and deposited directly into your bank account. Please note It can take up to 3 working days to reach your account
9. PAYE is deducted by Clark Recruitment and your most recent P45 or tax details are required in order to make the correct deductions. Without the correct up-to-date details, emergency tax will apply.
10. Holiday and public holiday pay - statutory rights apply
11. Overtime – Temporary staff are paid a basic rate for the normal client working week. Overtime is paid according to individual client company policy.